- Jennifer Nassour and Jim O'Sullivan talked politics with Jim and Margery. The four talked about casinos, the governor's race, and the slate of questions on the November Mass. ballot. Jennifer Nassour is an attorney and former chair of the Mass. GOP, and Jim O'Sullivan writes for the Boston Globe.
- A new study found many people would prefer to self-administer electric shocks (!!) than spend six to 15 minutes alone in a room with their thoughts. Where do you come down — are you okay spending time by yourself? Or would you rather zap yourself to pass time?
- All Revved Up! The Revs. Emmett Price III and Irene Monroe were back for their regular Monday segment. Price and Monroe discussed Pope Francis' ministry to victims of Catholic sex abuse. Rev. Price is a professor at Northeastern University, and author of The Black Church and Hip Hop Culture. Rev. Monroe is a syndicated religion columnist writing for Huffington Post.
- Boston Globe tech writer Hiawatha Bray stopped by Studio Three to talk about his new book You Are Here: From the Compass to GPS, the History and Future of How We Find Ourselves.
- Jim and Margery opened the lines to ask how listeners have been burned by trust their GPS units. Have you been sent on a wild goose chase? How often does GPS fail you?