- What would it take to get you to buy healthy foods? Harvard Pilgrim is starting a program that offers cash rewards to employees when they eat healthy foods. Would some cold hard cash entice you? Jim and Margery talked with Leslie John, assistant professor of business administration at Harvard Business School. John has done research about health incentives.
- Callie Crossley joined Jim and Margery in Studio Three. Callie previewed her show Under the Radar with Callie Crossley, including the anniversary of Freedom Summer, and possible actions by the Cambridge City Council against Uber.
- Larry Hott is the filmmaker behind the new PBS documentary Frederick Law Olmsted: Designing America. He talked to Jim and Margery about Olmsted, the man who designed Central Park, the Emerald Necklace, and many other green spaces.
- Emily Rooney was back for Open Mic with another edition of Emily's List. Emily is the host of Greater Boston and Beat the Press.
- On the Friday News Quiz, tattoo artists Laurie Bourgoine and Chris Padgett faced off over news trivia. Laurie Bourgoine works at Electric Angel Tattoo, and Chris Padgett runs Bled for Boston.