- 3:00 AM
- 4:00 AMFifteen years after its first trip to Providence, Rhode Island, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW looks back to see what some of the most memorable objects are worth today. Some have increased in value, while others haven't fared so well. Highlights include a Maurice Brazil Prendergast color monotype, ca. 1895; a Cartier ruby and diamond compact; and an Edward Farmer jade and gold box first appraised at $ 80,000-$125,000 and now valued at $250,000-$350,000.
- 7:30 AMBiggest Bird - Sally and Nick are pretending to be birds, because it's fun to fly! But not all birds can fly, says the Cat. His friend Os the ostrich can't fly, but he can do oh so many other things! Why don't they go meet him and try to guess what he's best at doing? Off to Savannah Saloo! They guess that he's good at being big, a really fast runner, growing beautiful feathers and seeing really far away! But those aren't what he does best. They meet Os' wife and ostrich chicks and realize that being moms and dads are what ostriches do best! Just like Nick and Sally's moms and dads! Drum Di Drum - Nick and Sally are trying to make some music, but they need drums. What about the drums in your ears? asks the Cat. Drums in ears?? Dr. Giggles will teach them all about it! By shrinking down super small, they go inside Thing One's ear to explore. They get to the ear drum and learn that it's not for making sounds, but for catching them! Back at home they play their music, and thank their ear drums for being able to hear it!
- 8:30 AMTo raise awareness for the rainforest, Professor Wiseman enlists George and the Man with the Yellow Hat to help make a movie about the different plants, animals, and insects that call it home. But when a frisky tamarin monkey runs off with their camera, the chase is on! Will George's jungle instincts lead him to the camera or is the movie over before the big premiere? When George, Gnocchi, Hundley and Bill get stuck in the back of a delivery truck and end up lost, what's the one thing they have in common? Their senses! George's eyes, Gnocchi's nose, and Hundley's ears provide the memory clues they need to figure out the way back. And with the help of Steve's brain, home is just hop, skip and boat ride away!
- 11:30 AMWhen the Super Duper Computer calls Whyatt and the Super Readers to the Book Club, they're surprised to jump into a book about themselves: The Story of the Super Readers. Inside the book, floating letters lead Whyatt to new friends Pig, Red, and Princess Pea. Together they use their shared love of letters and words to foil the Big Bad Wolf's plans to blow EVERYTHING down and find that they're Super Heroes and Super Readers. Educational Objectives: To learn the history of the Super Readers. Kids will build the alphabet, identify the letters S, T, O, and P, find words that rhyme with WEB, practice spelling, and use the power to read to change the story and save the day.
- 12:00 PMThe Pteranodon kids are riding the Dinosaur Train with friend and fellow pterosaur, Quincy Queztalcoatlus. When they pass by a waterfall, Buddy comments on how big it is! Quincy's dad mentions a giant waterfall at the edge of the Western Interior Sea. Mr. Conductor gives a lesson about waterfalls and then suggests a unique and amazing way to view the giant falls - from above! They can fly in the experimental Dinosaur Train Zeppelin...if Thurston Troodon will agree to take them all there on the Zeppelin's maiden voyage. Thurston does and our Pteranodon family gets to experience a spectacular Zeppelin ride! The Queztalcoatluses fly alongside, impressing everyone with their flying abilities. After learning more about waterfalls, the Pteranodons catch lots of fish and dine before heading back to the Train via the one-of-a-kind Dinosaur Train Zeppelin! When the Pteranodon family spots Annie and her T. Rex herd migrating to follow the food, the Pteranodon kids wonder if other creatures, even marine mammals, also migrate. The Conductor flies the Pteranodon family over the ocean in the Dinosaur Train Zeppelin to look for Polycotylus, a type of marine reptile that does migrate in the ocean. After spotting a pod of migrating Polycotylus from the sky, the Zeppelin lands in an atoll and our family meets Paulette and Polly Polycotylus, a mother and daughter from what is modern-day Australia. Our Pteranodon kids, Mom, Dad and the Conductor learn all about Polycotylus migration and the reptile features. Then the whole group of new friends enjoys a fishpicnic on the reef of the atoll before the Pteranodon clan heads back home in the Zeppelin.
- 2:00 PMTo raise awareness for the rainforest, Professor Wiseman enlists George and the Man with the Yellow Hat to help make a movie about the different plants, animals, and insects that call it home. But when a frisky tamarin monkey runs off with their camera, the chase is on! Will George's jungle instincts lead him to the camera or is the movie over before the big premiere? When George, Gnocchi, Hundley and Bill get stuck in the back of a delivery truck and end up lost, what's the one thing they have in common? Their senses! George's eyes, Gnocchi's nose, and Hundley's ears provide the memory clues they need to figure out the way back. And with the help of Steve's brain, home is just hop, skip and boat ride away!
- 4:30 PMSchool of Dance - Little monkeys love to dance, which is why George can't wait for Allie's dance party. When Bill announces he's leaving town because he doesn't know how to dance the box step, George creates a footsteps dance step map to help. But you can't take a dance map to a party! How will Bill keep from stepping on toes without one? Curious George Sounds Off - Chef Pisghetti is distraught: his chickens won't lay any eggs! After spending a night in the chicken coop, George discovers that the chickens aren't sleeping and are too tired to lay eggs. The noisy alley is the culprit. Will George's efforts to soundproof the chicken coop with recycled materials pay off with egg-cellent results?
- 5:00 PMRichard to the rescue - see him diagnose a malfunctioning hot water radiator and give a lesson on diverter tees. Tom demonstrates different types of handsaws. Watch Scott brighten up a driveway with LED garage lights. And the guys ask, "What is it?"