Today on Boston Public Radio:
— Seed Global Health CEO Dr. Vanessa Kerry discussed the surge of COVID-19 patients in Massachusetts, the role of The WHO in fighting the global pandemic and took questions from callers.
— We opened our lines to talk with callers about how you’re handling coronavirus anxiety.
– WGBH News analyst and GroundTruth Project CEO Charlie Sennott discussed the positive strides being taken by female world leaders in the fight against COVID-19, as well as the dangerous opportunities presented by the pandemic for authoritarians.
– Science reporter and FRONTLINE correspondent Miles O’Brien discussed his upcoming FRONTLINE documentary, "Coronavirus Pandemic," on the U.S. COVID crisis response.
– TV expert Bob Thompson reviewed Saturday's “One World: Together At Home” concert, and Netflix’s new show “BlackAF.”
– We opened our lines to ask callers: if coronavirus acceptance was ranked like the stages of grief, which stage would you be at?
– Poet Richard Blanco celebrated National Poetry Month by reading some “ars poetica” pieces, or poems about poetry.