Today on Boston Public Radio:
- Shannon O'Brien and Joe Malone joined us for a politics round-table about the upcoming Democratic debates and to preview the Robert Mueller testimony. O'Brien is the former treasurer of Massachusetts and former Democratic nominee for governor. Malone is also a former state treasurer.
- TV expert Bob Thompson gave a recap of the recently announced Emmy nominations.
- We opened the lines to ask our listeners how they feel about the upcoming Mueller testimony.
- Huntington Theatre Company's Director of Education Meg O'Brien, and rising high school senior at Codman Academy Arie Dowe spoke about the Huntington Theatre's collaborative production with the school to put on "King Lear."
- Reverends Irene Monroe and Emmett G. Price III discussed white male privilege.
- Harvard business historian Nancy Koehn talked about Abraham Lincoln's connection with the GOP.
- We opened the lines again, this time to ask our listeners how they feel about swimming in open water after recent shark sightings in Cape Cod.