Today on Boston Public Radio:
- Washington Post reporter Annie Linskey discussed former Vice President Joe Biden's place in the vast field of 2020 Democratic candidates for president.
- Andrea Cabral discussed the grim reality that awaits Paul Manafort at Rikers Island.
- Marco Werman and Daniel Ofman of PRI's The World discussed their recent series on millennial Russians, who have only ever known the country under the leadership of Vladimir Putin.
- Harvard Business School historian Nancy Koehn broke down the movement to get Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill.
- Science correspondent Heather Goldstone examined President Donald Trump's climate change comments from his meeting with Prince Charles.
- Jonathan Alsop, founder of Boston's Wine School previewed his upcoming Boston Talks at WGBH next week: Rosé All Day.