Today on the show:
- We opened up the lines to hear how our listeners feel about Gov. Baker’s bill that would allow residents to bet on professional sports online.
- We spoke with Under the Radar Host Callie Crossley about the controversy surrounding a student from Covington High School, seemingly mocking a Native American veteran during a protest.
- Beat the Press Host Emily Rooney joined us with her weekly list of the biggest moments in the media.
- Attorney General Maura Healey stopped by the Boston Public Library for another edition of “Ask the AG,” where she fielded calls from our listeners.
- Alex Whitmore and Kathleen Fulton, the founders of Taza Chocolate, joined us for our weekly news quiz.