Today on the show:
- New York's Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has suggested that a new 70 percent marginal tax rate could fund her vision for a green new deal. We opened the lines to hear if our listeners agree with her.
- Medical ethicist and Director of the Division of Medical Ethics at NYU's Langone Medical Center Art Caplan joined us to discuss what he calls the immoral marketing used to promote OxyContin.
- National security expert Juliette Kayyem discussed the latest news regarding the Mueller investigation.
- Harvard Professor Michael Norton discussed why identity advertising doesn't always work.
- WGBH Arts Editor Jared Bowen talked about some of the new plays to see around Boston.
- Boston Globe columnist Alex Beam gave us his famous explainer.