Today on the show:
- The 116th Congress was sworn in today, making the Democrats the majority once again. We opened the lines to hear what our listeners would like to see accomplished from this new Congress.
- Immigration advocate Ali Noorani called in to discuss the latest immigration news.
- Former Suffolk County Sheriff Andrea Cabral called in to discuss California Gov. Jerry Brown's call for a re-examination of the DNA evidence used to convict death row inmate Kevin Cooper.
- Food critic Corby Kummer helped eulogize the restaurants we lost in 2018.
- WGBH's Joe Matthieu called in from Washington D.C. to talk about the swearing in of the 116th Congress.
- Peter DeMarco joined us to talk about the preventable death of his wife Laura and how hospitals can prevent further tragedy.
- Boston Globe columnist Alex Beam explained why "Catcher in the Rye" is no longer relevant.