Today on the show:
- We opened up the phone lines to hear how our listeners feel about a new bill in the state legislature to bring back rent control.
- We spoke with Boston Globe interim editorial page editor and BPR contributor Shirley Leung about a push for more equity within the Massachusetts marijuana industry.
- We spoke with Rep. Stephen Lynch about his reaction to the completion of the Mueller report.
- Michael Norton, the Harold M. Brierley professor of business administration at the Harvard Business School and author of “Happy Money, the Science of Happier Spending,” joined us to discuss the importance of a handshake in a business negotiation.
- We spoke with Corby Kummer a senior editor at The Atlantic, an award-winning food writer and a senior lecturer at the Tufts Friedman School of Nutrition and Policy, about how floods in the Midwest are impacting farmers' agricultural yield.
- We opened up the phone lines to ask our listeners whether Democrats should continue to investigate President Donald Trump in the wake of the completion of the Mueller report or move on.