Today on the show:
- After The New York Times reported that Americans have been more hesitant to take sick days, even when they’re sick, we opened up the lines to hear if our listeners find themselves calling out of work less than in previous years.
- We spoke to NBC Sports Boston Trenni Kusnierek about the challenges of being a full-time Olympic athlete.
- Boston City Council President Andrea Campbell joined us for a conversation about the scandal regarding sexual harassment allegations at the Boston Fire Department.
- We sat down with Atlantic Senior Editor Corby Kummer to talk about the problem of hunger on college campuses.
- Boston Globe Travel writer Christopher Muther joined us to talk about some of his favorite cities to travel to.
- We discussed attorney general nominee William Barr’s confirmation hearings with CNN’s chief national correspondent John King.
- We sat down with surgeon and author Joshua Mezrich to talk about his new book, “When Death Becomes Life.”