Today on the show:
- We opened up the lines to hear how our listeners feel about all of the news coverage surrounding President Trump and his administration.
- We sat down with former Massachusetts Gov. Michael Dukakis to hear why he’s been fighting for a connected rail link between North and South stations in Boston.
- We heard the latest from Boston City Hall from Boston City Council President Andrea Campbell.
- NBC Sports Boston reporter Trenni Kusnierek joined us to discuss her feelings about the Olympic sport of curling.
- Atlantic Senior Editor Corby Kummer joined us for a discussion about the origins of a legendary Christmas classic: fruitcake.
- We spoke with CNN’s Chief National Correspondent John King about the latest developments in the sentencing hearing of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.
- Boston Globe columnist Alex Beam told us what he’s planning for his next book club.