Today on the show:
- We opened up the lines to hear what listeners thought of yesterday’s tense meeting between President Trump, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Vice President Mike Pence.
- Washington Post reporter Maria Sacchetti discussed what happens to asylum seekers after they have been deported by the U.S. government.
- We discussed the latest developments in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation with national security expert Juliette Kayyem.
- Historian Nancy Koehn discussed a new study that found Americans value gender equality in the workplace more than they do in the home.
- Journalist Anthony Flint joined us to give us a glimpse into several urban design projects throughout the Greater Boston area that never came to fruition, including an effort by President John F. Kennedy to put NASA’s headquarters in Kendall Square.
- Boston Globe columnist Alex Beam joined us to provide his legendary weekly explainer.