- The Senate Torture Report was released yesterday and a lot of politicians had something to say about it. We ask you what you think.
- Boston Globe Editor, Brian McGrory is aghast at the Torture report and the journalistic failings of Rolling Stone Magazine, and surprised by John Lester's new deal. [27:37]
- Juliette Kayyemshares her take on the Senate report, the Guantanamo detainees released, and the DOJ's new profiling guidelines. [53:08]
- James Carroll helps us understand the complexity of Christian/Jewish relations in his new book, Christ Actually. [1:20:30]
- Medical Ethicist, Art Caplan discusses Texas's decision to execute a mentally ill person, just how much doctors are being paid to recommend things to you, and physicians who say they take medicaid patients but don't. [1:45:26]
- It's Holiday party season! Are you excited to attend your office gala, or absolutely dreading it? [2:08:35]
- Sue O'Connellchats about the fate of Gay Marriage in Florida, and the south in general as well as why straight people are weird. [2:25:16]