BPR Full Show | July 12, 2018
- Boston City Council President Andrea Campbell came in to talk about her proposal to let non-citizens vote in city elections.
- We took your calls about the effect that chain stores have on Boston neighborhoods.
- Andrea Cabral talked about what Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court nomination means for the death penalty.
- WGBH's Science Correspondent Heather Goldstone explained how Scott Pruitt's short tenure at the EPA could have lasting consequences.
- We opened up the lines to you about the fact that the Thai cave rescue is about to get two adaptations on the silver screen. What movies got historical events right, and which ones didn't?
- We continued our coverage of the Massachusetts primaries with Democratic gubernatorial candidate Bob Massie.
- Jonathan Alsop of the Boston Wine School explained what makes a Bordeaux and what makes a Bor-don't — in other words, why a global movement is demanding that a wine's birthplace is printed on the bottle.