Boston Public Radio | May 15, 2018
- A Supreme Court decision yesterday opened the door for states to legalize sports betting. Will Massachusetts be one of them? We asked sports reporter Trenni Kusnierick and you.
- President Donald Trump unveiled his plan to lower prescription drug prices, but was it tough enough on Big Pharma? Medical ethicist Arthur Caplan weighed in.
- Is oat milk the new miracle dairy substitute? Food writer and editor Corby Kummer looked at its environmental benefits.
- Naturalist Sy Montgomery's new book, "The Hyena Scientist," shows that hyenas' bad reputation is undeserved. She explained why.
- CNN's John King brought us the latest news from Washington, D.C.
- Tom Wolfe, author of generation-defining works like "The Right Stuff" and "The Bonfire of the Vanities," has died. We asked you how his work impacted your life.