- Chuck Todd, the host of Meet The Press, talked over sexual assault allegations against Matt Lauer, and Nancy Pelosi changing her mind about John Conyers.
- We took your calls about the art of the apology: have any of the men accused of sexual misconduct gotten their apology right?
- Andrea Cabral gave her thoughts on Trump's nominee to be a federal judge, a man who has never tried a case.
- Congressman Mike Capuano joined us for a look behind the curtain on policy decisions that aren't getting much press coverage.
- Paul Reville discussed some shady payments made by Boston Public Schools.
- Alex Beam explained whether it's better to walk or run.
- We opened up the lines to you about the American Airlines Christmas vacation debacle. What would it take for you to give up vacation for your company?