Will Texas' new anti-immigrant law lead to major boycotts? Can a cumbia ringtone help Spanish-speaking immigrants learn their rights? And how have Latinos affected Boston's workforce? All that and more on this week's Latinx roundtable!
Stories we discussed in this week's roundtable
- Boston Business Journal:Report: Latinos make up the fastest-growing share of Boston’s economy (you can read the whole report here)
- Boston Globe editorial: Lowell should dismantle ‘majority rule’ system
- Associated Press: Top immigration lawyer conference pulling out of Texas
- The New Yorker: Why police chiefs oppose Texas's new anti-immigrant law
- Huffington Post:Luis Fonsi Responds To Justin Bieber Butchering ‘Despacito’ Lyrics
- Latino USA: Jessica Colotl: ‘I Was Shocked When My DACA Was Revoked’