- The GroundTruth Project's Charlie Sennott joined us to talk about the differences between the Sunnis and Shia.
- Charlie Chieppo from Chieppo Strategies and the former state treasure Shannon O’Brien were in the studio to discuss the national and local political headlines.
- Police Commissioner Bill Evans took your questions.
- It is not unusual to be afraid of death and the unknown. Recent studies have show though that facing death may actually make you appreciate life more. Behavioral economist Michael Norton joined us to discuss this phenomenon.
- The founding director of the Bleier Center for Television and Popular Culture called into to discuss the Golden Globes and the final season of American Idol.