- We open the show chatting about neighbors. Are you into being neighborly, or do you value your space and privacy?
- Then we check in with Paul Revilleabout school system takeovers in Lawrence and Holyoke, PARRC, MCAS, and the anti-testing movement, as well as the the Atlanta cheating scandal. [30:38]
- Robert Putnam checks in with us about new book, Our Kids and the way that class segregation is more pronounced and the reality that it is affecting a generation of children. >>Read more hereOR >>Download our podcast [52:10]
- We open our mic to Emily Rooneyto discuss the new Marathon bombing report and to lay down her weekly List. [1:20:18]
- Then it's time to talk about peeps. Do you love, hate, or joust them? [1:40:05]
- Callie Crossley previews this weekend's UTR, checking in with us about Cory Atkins new texting bill, and other news that's slipping under the radar. [2:01:10]
- Finally, we host our News quiz with founders of Trillium Brewery. Does this pair have as much knowledge about news, as they do about brews. >>Read more here [2:14:59]