WGBH’s ‘Basic Black’ Celebrates A Big AnniversaryFor a recent edition of the WGBH community affairs program “Basic Black,” four educators from the Boston school system took seats in a semicircle facing the studio cameras. In the middle sat Callie Crossley, the familiar WGBH TV and radio personality who has hosted the long-running show for several years.
The 100 Most Influential People In Boston30 - Jonathan Abbott, President and CEO, WGBH. It’s hard to remember that just a few years ago, WGBH was mostly known for classical radio and Zoom. Since then, Abbott has reeled in Jim Braude, arguably the most influential media figure around, and built a studio in the Boston Public Library lobby—possibly the best integration of media into the city that Boston has ever seen.
Organizations Unveil Details Of New Purchasing Plan For StationsLess than a week after creating a partnership to help public broadcasters pool equipment and services purchases, executives from CPB, WGBH and Public Media Co. presented their plans here Wednesday and Thursday to attendees at PBS TechCon and the Public Radio Engineering Conference.
Experience our interactive 2018 Impact Report: Storytelling. Transformed. This enhanced digital version is available on your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
To obtain copies of reports and filings, please contact Jeanne Hopkins, Vice President, Communications and Government Relations, at 617-300-4363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EEO Report November 12, 2016 - November 3, 2017
- FY2017 Form 990
- FY2017 Consolidated Financial Statements
- CPB Report - Local Content and Service 2017
- Report to Corporation for Public Broadcasting - Diversity Statement
- Report to Corporation for Public Broadcasting - Diversity Plan and Program
- Report to Corporation for Public Broadcasting - FY2017 1784-WGBH-TV AFR
- Report to Corporation for Public Broadcasting - FY2017 1440-WGBH-FM AFR
- FY2017 Respectful Workplace Policy
- FCC Public Inspection File - WGBH 2
- FCC Public Inspection File - WGBX 44
- FCC Public Inspection File - WGBH-FM
- FCC Public Inspection File - WCRB-FM
Looking to license footage from WGBH? WGBH Stock Sales and Licensing is the clip licensing division of the WGBH Media Library and Archives. We license originally shot WGBH footage and web content to television producers, publishers and professional media organizations.
WGBH has been recognized with hundreds of honors over the years — Emmys, Peabodys, duPont-Columbia Awards, even two Academy Awards and a special Peabody citing WGBH’s 50 years of service to the community, the nation, and the world. Our most recent honors are a testament to your tremendous support. Take a bow; we couldn't do it without you!