Community Ambassadors promote WGBH membership to the public at events held in our Brighton studios and out in the community. Volunteering for this position lets you participate in community events as a representative of WGBH, meeting new people while sharing your passion for public media.
- Promote WGBH membership at events, both in our Brighton studios and around New England
- Answer questions about membership, events, studio tours, and related WGBH offerings
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Valid email address, to facilitate updates
- Passion for public media
- Access to reliable transportation to WGBH and local community events
- Able to stand for long periods of time and lift 20 pounds
- Commit to volunteering once or twice a month (for a minimum of one year)
- Attend quarterly update meetings/educational opportunities
- Participate in mandatory training program
Contact us at 617-300-4211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you'd like to help. Thank you!