Upcoming Radio Schedule
- 3:00 AMThe relationship between man and his noble steed is almost as old as civilization itself. Ever since the mysterious beginning of our extraordinary partnership, horses helped shape the human world. At the speed of a horse, our ancestors conquered distances and built empires. Together, humans and horses flourished side by side. What makes us so perfect for each other?
- 4:00 AM
- 6:30 AMWhen Ladonna befriends a new member of the Mighty Mountain soccer team, Francine becomes convinced she is leaking top secret team info. The City Council has voted to close the Elwood City Library! Can Sue Ellen save the library before it's too late?
- 7:30 AMWhen Chris realizes that his precious Creature souvenir collection is missing, the gang must travel back to the Arctic to find it. But the Arctic is now covered in a thick layer of ice and snow, so they'll need the help of a special Arctic creature - the Musk Ox - and its creature powers to find it. Science Concept: Defense.
- 8:30 AMCurious George and the Dam Builders - George gets acquainted with a family of beavers when he notices the impact their dam has on his favorite pond. Building a dam looks like so much fun that George decides to build his own. But when a sudden downpour sweeps both dams away, George and the beavers have to figure out how to repair the damage together or their beloved pond won't be a good place for beavers or monkeys! Curious George's Low High Score - George can't understand why his high score of 257 isn't a winner when he plays his first game of mini-golf with Steve and Betsy. How can a small number be worth more than a big number? After getting the lowdown on the principles of mini-golf, George is determined to get a low score next time, and so he builds his own mini-golf course for practice.
- 9:30 AMDaniel Gets Mad - Daniel Tiger and Prince Wednesday are looking forward to playing at the beach. Then it starts to rain and Mom Tiger says they can't go outside, which makes them very mad. After Mom Tiger helps the boys deal with their mad feelings and they're calm, they come up with a grr-ific plan to make a beach - indoors! Katerina Gets Mad - It's New Instrument Day at Music Man Stan's Music Shop. Everyone is excited, but Katerina Kittycat gets mad when someone else picks the instrument she wants to play. Music Man Stan helps guide Katerina through her mad feelings by teaching everyone how to dance, stomp and sing their mad feelings away.
- 10:00 AMPlaytime is Different Daniel is having fun playing restaurant with O and Katerina but they keep getting interrupted by a very curious Margaret who wants to be part of the action. She also can't seem to keep her hands off of Daniel's beloved Tige-y! Daniel eventually learns that although having a new baby sister around is very different...it can also be really fun. The Playground is Different with Baby Daniel is playing "circus" at the playground with his friends, but Margaret seems to be making things different. Mom and Dad encourage Daniel to find a way to include her in the play, which Daniel learns can actually be even more fun! Let the circus parade go on! Strategy: When a baby makes things different, find a way to make things fun.
- 11:00 AMMartians have landed on Sesame Street to find out what Earth people are like. Elmo shows them around and helps them learn that people come in lots of sizes, their skin comes in lots of colors, and people speak lots of languages. The Martians also learn that even though there are many kinds of people, anyone can be friends!
- 12:00 PMAn Armored Tail Tale - The Pteranodons tag along as Hank Ankylosaurus visits the Big Pond to scout a Dinoball talent named Eugene Euoplocephalus. Eugene is a smaller version of Hank, an armored dinosaur with a giant tail-club. Hank and Eugene really hit it off, and after they all play Dinoball, Hank recruits Eugene to play on his team! Pterosaur Flying Club - Tiny and Shiny practice their swoop-de-loops and other flying moves in anticipation of their play-date with fellow Pterosaurs Petey Peteinosaurus and Quincy Quetzalcoatlus. With Buddy helping with the choreography, the Pterosaur Flying Club puts on a flying show!
- 12:30 PMMaps - Nick and Sally are pretending to be pirates. The Cat takes them on a real pirate adventure by following a treasure map! They use landmarks to find their way to a real pirate treasure: parchment paper and ink pens to make their own pirate maps! Termite Towers - Sally and Nick just can't seem to keep their block tower from toppling over. The Cat in the Hat takes them to meet some expert tower builders: the termites! After shrinking down to bug-size, they learn from Terry termite how to build a tower that won't wiggle and wobble. With some engineering tips from a termite, Sally and Nick can build their block tower higher than before!
- 1:00 PMMartians have landed on Sesame Street to find out what Earth people are like. Elmo shows them around and helps them learn that people come in lots of sizes, their skin comes in lots of colors, and people speak lots of languages. The Martians also learn that even though there are many kinds of people, anyone can be friends!
- 1:30 PMAhoy Matey! Yo, ho, ho and...a cup of tea?! Uh oh, Princess Pea wants to play Tea Party but Pig and his brothers would like her to play Pirates! The Super Readers travel into the famous story of Sleeping Beauty to speak with a Princess who loves sleeping just as much as Princess Pea loves tea parties! The Super Readers apply their literacy powers to wake Sleeping Beauty...and wake her...and wake her again! Can they convince their new friend that there's more to life than snoozing or will she always find other activities a big snore? Educational Objectives: To learn to have an open mind! The alphabet is uncovered and young viewers rhyme with "ell" words, practice the magic of spelling as well as use the power to read to change the story.
- 3:30 PMWhen Chris realizes that his precious Creature souvenir collection is missing, the gang must travel back to the Arctic to find it. But the Arctic is now covered in a thick layer of ice and snow, so they'll need the help of a special Arctic creature - the Musk Ox - and its creature powers to find it. Science Concept: Defense.
- 4:00 PMThe Kratt brothers set out to experience the life of the Bald eagle. Beginning as unhatched eggs in a nest, Martin and Chris grow with their eaglet sister, but when one of their siblings mysteriously disappears, the gang must also solve the mystery of what happened to the Fourth Bald eagle. Science Concept: The feather - its structure and function.
- 4:30 PMCurious George's Rocket Ride - The International Space Station's food supply has run out, and George is the only one who has the unique skills needed to fly the rocket and deliver the supplies. But George can't help but be curious about what's in those interesting looking containers. Before you know it, George has quite a mess to clean up before the supplies can be launched. Luckily, George's experience with cleaning his room and his knowledge of how shapes fit together helps him put it away in time to get the astronauts their supplies. Curious George, Station Master - George and The Man with the Yellow Hat offer to pick up Bill when his train comes in and when he gets there, Flint Quint, the station master, shows George how he keeps the trains running smoothly and arriving on time. While Flint is eating lunch, George decides he wants to try his hand at being station master and while everything starts off smoothly, pretty soon trains are off schedule, out of order, and very confused. Mr. Quint comes to the rescue, and they put the trains back in the correct number order before they reach the station.
- 5:00 PM