Upcoming Radio Schedule
- 3:00 AM
- 8:30 AMCurious George's Rocket Ride - The International Space Station's food supply has run out, and George is the only one who has the unique skills needed to fly the rocket and deliver the supplies. But George can't help but be curious about what's in those interesting looking containers. Before you know it, George has quite a mess to clean up before the supplies can be launched. Luckily, George's experience with cleaning his room and his knowledge of how shapes fit together helps him put it away in time to get the astronauts their supplies. Curious George, Station Master - George and The Man with the Yellow Hat offer to pick up Bill when his train comes in and when he gets there, Flint Quint, the station master, shows George how he keeps the trains running smoothly and arriving on time. While Flint is eating lunch, George decides he wants to try his hand at being station master and while everything starts off smoothly, pretty soon trains are off schedule, out of order, and very confused. Mr. Quint comes to the rescue, and they put the trains back in the correct number order before they reach the station.
- 9:30 AMDaniel's Babysitter - Prince Tuesday comes to babysit Daniel Tiger while Mom Tiger and Dad Tiger go out dancing. As Daniel gets ready for bed, he misses his Mom and Dad, but Prince Tuesday reminds him that they will be back soon. And when Tigey goes missing right before bedtime, Daniel learns what a grr-ific babysitter Prince Tuesday is. Daniel Goes to School - When Daniel joins the rest of his friends at school, he doesn't want his Dad to leave - until Dad Tiger reminds him that "grownups come back." Then, Miss Elaina loses her locket and misses her mom, Lady Elaine. The kids help Miss Elaina find the locket and enjoy the rest of the school day. After lunch, the grownups return to the school.
- 10:00 AMTime for Daniel Daniel is playing adventure tiger at home with Dad, but things are not quite the same, now that Baby Margaret is around. Daniel is upset that Dad keeps interrupting their play to take care of Baby Margaret, but Daniel learns that there's time for the baby and time for Daniel, too. There's Time for Daniel and Baby Too Daniel is still getting used to have the new baby around. When Prince Wednesday comes over to play, Daniel is upset when Prince Wednesday wants to play with the baby instead of him, but he learns that there's time for the baby and time for Daniel, and what's even better is when they all play together! Strategy: There's time for you and baby too
- 12:00 PMCarla Cretoxyrhina - On this underwater excursion, the Pteranodon family meets up with Carla Cretoxyrhina, a young shark who turns out to be much nicer than her reputation suggests. She introduces the family to her dad, bringing them face to face with the "Big Fish in the Sea." Train Trouble - The speedy dinosaur brothers Oren and Ollie join our kids on a train trip to Troodon Town, but unplanned engine trouble sends Oren and Ollie sprinting the Roundhouse to bring back another engine to save the day!
- 12:30 PMYou Should Be Dancing - Nick and Sally are planning to put on a show for their moms, but they can't finish their dance without falling down! The Cat in the Hat takes them to meet one of the best dancers in the world, Tango a bird of paradise! With a few costume changes and a little practice, Nick and Sally are finally able to show their moms their new dance! Batty for Bats - Sally and Nick are playing a game of blindfolded freeze tag but they can't seem to find each other! Luckily the Cat has a friend who is always able to find his way in the dark. He takes them to meet Zapita, a bat who teaches the kids about echolocation. Now that Nick and Sally know how to listen to find their way, freeze tag has become a lot more fun!
- 1:30 PMRed is headed to the park and wants to bring all of her toys, but she can't hold them all and keeps dropping the whole pile. She doesn't know what to do. The Super Readers jump into the comic book Attack of More Man where they find a town's Fun Day Festival in chaos because the mysterious More Man keeps adding Ss to everything and making a mess. The Super Readers must use their super powers to clean it up and return the fun to Fun Day. Educational Objectives: To learn that more isn't always better. Kids will look at words to identify the Ss that make them plural and then remove the Ss. They'll use the power to read to change the story and save the day.
- 3:30 PMWhile on a mission to investigate the exoskeletons of the Atlas and Hercules beetles, the Hercules beetle accidentally gets enlarged. Now the Wild Kratts are faced with a new mission. How to find a way to shrink the giant beetle before it demolishes everything in its path! Science Concept: Exoskeletons and their functionality.
- 4:00 PMOn their way to return some Hispid hares to Asia, the Wild Kratts accidentally lose them in a wintery North American forest. Martin and Chris must use the amazing winter adaptations and strategies of the Snowshoe hare and lynx to locate the hares before it's too late.
- 4:30 PMDulson's Toy Store is having a contest! The person who comes closest to guessing how many Super Mega Fun-Balls are in the rocket shaped dispenser wins the entire container of balls -- and the rocket, too! Steve, Betsy, and George come up with their own unique estimating methods. When soccer balls, grapes, and marbles fail George's Fun-Ball Size Relation Test, George realizes that the perfect size specimens are in the Man with the Yellow Hat's golf ball bucket! Will George and Betsy find the right answer, or will super confident Steve's formula triumph? Red Sky At Night, Monkey's Delight - George is tired of his fun always being ruined by the weather! Inspired by the Man with the Yellow Hat's painting of a beautiful sunset, George starts a weather journal by drawing pictures of the sky. But predicting the weather isn't as easy as it seems. When George's picnic is ruined by rain, and he stays indoors on a beautiful sunny day, he decides to study wind patterns, too. When the city's weather st
- 5:00 PM
- 8:00 PMThe relationship between man and his noble steed is almost as old as civilization itself. Ever since the mysterious beginning of our extraordinary partnership, horses helped shape the human world. At the speed of a horse, our ancestors conquered distances and built empires. Together, humans and horses flourished side by side. What makes us so perfect for each other?
- 9:00 PM