Upcoming Radio Schedule
- 1:00 AM
- 3:30 AM
- 4:30 AM
- 6:30 AMWhen Binky gets an "A" on a test, Muffy and Francine are convinced he cheated. Is it possible that Shelly "Binky" Barnes actually studied? Brain makes a time capsule and gets overwhelmed by people asking to have their special belongings included. Will he make room for his friends, or will he give them the boot?
- 7:30 AMWhile on a mission to explore the creature powers of the chickadee - and to discover why such a little bird can make it through the toughest winters - Martin and Chris get separated. While Chris makes it back to the Tortuga with his chickadee findings, Martin encounters an ermine. With the help of this little weasel, Martin also learns what it takes to survive in this harsh environment. Science Concept: Animals use different strategies to survive in harsh environments.
- 8:30 AMDulson's Toy Store is having a contest! The person who comes closest to guessing how many Super Mega Fun-Balls are in the rocket shaped dispenser wins the entire container of balls -- and the rocket, too! Steve, Betsy, and George come up with their own unique estimating methods. When soccer balls, grapes, and marbles fail George's Fun-Ball Size Relation Test, George realizes that the perfect size specimens are in the Man with the Yellow Hat's golf ball bucket! Will George and Betsy find the right answer, or will super confident Steve's formula triumph? Red Sky At Night, Monkey's Delight - George is tired of his fun always being ruined by the weather! Inspired by the Man with the Yellow Hat's painting of a beautiful sunset, George starts a weather journal by drawing pictures of the sky. But predicting the weather isn't as easy as it seems. When George's picnic is ruined by rain, and he stays indoors on a beautiful sunny day, he decides to study wind patterns, too. When the city's weather st
- 9:30 AMDaniel Visits School - Daniel is visiting school for the first time and he's a little nervous until he learns that asking questions so that he knows what to expect is the best way to handle the anxiety that comes with new experiences. Daniel Visits the Doctor - Daniel is going to Dr. Anna for his checkup - but he is very anxious! Mom Tiger teaches him that talking about the situation will help him feel calmer, so Daniel makes a book with all the information he knows about the doctor.
- 10:00 AMThe Tiger Family Grows - The Tiger Family is expanding and Daniel finds out that he is going to be a big brother! At first, he isn't sure what to expect, but as his family prepares for the arrival of the new baby, Daniel learns about what it means to be a big brother... and a big helper, too. Daniel Learns About Being a Big Brother - The new baby is almost here and the Tiger Family is getting ready for the new arrival. Daniel is eager to pitch in as Mom and Dad prepare the baby's room, but struggles with the idea of giving up his old baby things for his new sibling. He soon realizes that being a big brother means letting go of things you no longer need, and that's a big help for the whole family. Strategy: You can be a big helper in your family.
- 12:00 PMElmer Elasmosaurus - The Pteranodon family travels on the Dinosaur Train with the Aquacar to an underwater train station to transport Elmer Elasmosaurus back to his home in the ocean. At first Buddy is not enthusiastic about travelling underwater, but quickly becomes a convert when he sees the spectacular sights under the sea. Dinosaur Block Party - The Pteranodon family hosts a block party to introduce their new neighbors, the Lambeosaurus family, to all the other neighborhood creatures. The different species all join together to fly, dive, fish, race and especially, to rock the block!
- 12:30 PMFlight of the Penguin - Sally and Nick are pretending to fly in their backyard. Oh wouldn't it be great if they really could? The Cat in the Hat brings them to meet his good friend Percy the penguin. After a fun race with a penguin and a bird, the kids learn that not all birds fly, but that doesn't mean they aren't fast! Let's Go Fly a Kite - Sally, Nick and the Cat are trying to fly a kite, but there's not enough wind. The Cat in the Hat takes them to Huff-Puff-Maguff where there's so much wind, they lose their kite! They chase the kite, using the wind to help them. When they finally reach it, the breeze helps to cool them down!
- 1:30 PMPig and Princess are scanning the sky for rainbows, but they can't find any and they don't know why. This is a super big problem and to solve it The Super Readers jump into the book Mathis' Book of Why. There they meet Mathis, a curious kid who loves to ask WHY? He introduces them to a singing cloud, sun, and rainbow they can ask WHY? for themselves and find the answer. Educational Objectives: To learn to look for answers in books. Kids will play with the alphabet and identify the letters J, E, and T. They'll use the power to read to choose just the right word to change the story and save the day.
- 3:30 PMWhile on a mission to explore the creature powers of the chickadee - and to discover why such a little bird can make it through the toughest winters - Martin and Chris get separated. While Chris makes it back to the Tortuga with his chickadee findings, Martin encounters an ermine. With the help of this little weasel, Martin also learns what it takes to survive in this harsh environment. Science Concept: Animals use different strategies to survive in harsh environments.
- 4:30 PMShipwrecked With Hundley - George and the Man with the Yellow Hat join Hundley and the Doorman for a ride on their neat and orderly sailboat -- much to Hundley's dismay. A cracked boom forces them to land on a remote island to make repairs. But when George thoughtfully returns the anchor to the boat, he and Hundley drift into the open sea! Working as a team, they're able to navigate the sailboat back to land, but the Man and the Doorman are nowhere to be found. Are George and Hundley stuck on this island forever, or are those familiar looking rocks, trees, and birds the key to finding their friends? Chasing Rainbows - It's Steve and Betsy's first time in the country and who better to give them a guided tour of the forest than George? When a light rain casts a stunning rainbow in the sky, George decides to track down the end of the rainbow to see if there really is a pot of gold. Betsy and Charkie follow, leaving Steve behind trying to take pictures of the wildlife. Where did George and Betsy go? Bill rescues Steve from an encounter with a moose. They seek the Man with the Yellow Hat's assistance locate George and Betsy. But can the Man's "pot of gold" lead the travelers back to the treasure of a safe home?
- 4:30 PMThe All-Animal Recycled Band - George recruits Charkie, Gnocchi, Hundley and Compass to play in a band inspired by the firefighters at Rescue Squad 86. For instruments, George gets creative and uses keys, rice in a milk carton, a birdseed canister with rubber bands, and a pie tin. Now all he has to do is figure out a way to get two dogs, a cat, and a bird to play music together. The Times of Sand - George and The Man with the Yellow Hat have a sand castle building contest at the beach. With the help of Bill and Momma Bunny, George builds a great castle and learns about how to avoid losing your castle to the incoming tide.
- 8:00 PM