Upcoming Radio Schedule
- 6:30 AMArthur's Snow Biz - Winter hits Elwood City and Arthur sees dollar signs! His snow shoveling business is booming - that is, until Buster decides to get in on the action. As the temperature drops, the competition heats up... and the boys battle to be the best on the block. Bugged - Sure, Brain can be a know-it-all and sometimes he really bugspeople. But when Brain wakes up one morning to discover that he's a cockroach, he can't believe it! Is this a dream ... or has he finally become a real pest?!
- 7:30 AMThe Kratt brothers set out to experience the life of the Bald eagle. Beginning as unhatched eggs in a nest, Martin and Chris grow with their eaglet sister, but when one of their siblings mysteriously disappears, the gang must also solve the mystery of what happened to the Fourth Bald eagle. Science Concept: The feather - its structure and function.
- 9:30 AMDaniel's Birthday - It's Daniel's Birthday! Daniel is very excited to go to Baker Aker's Bakery with his mom to pick out a cake for his party. When they arrive home after a bumpy ride on Trolley, Daniel is disappointed to find that his cake is smushed. It turns out...smushed cake is yummy too! Daniel's Picnic - Daniel, Prince Wednesday and Miss Elaina are having a picnic in front of the clock factory. When it starts to rain, the picnic is ruined, leaving them very disappointed. The friends turn this around by having their picnic inside the clock factory instead.
- 10:00 AMThe Baby is Here - The baby is about to arrive and everyone is so excited! Mom and Dad head to the hospital while Daniel and Grandpere spend time at home going through some of Daniel's old things. In this half-hour musical episode everyone welcomes the new addition to the Neighborhood as Margaret comes home! Strategy: I can't wait to meet the baby!
- 12:00 PMPaulie Pliosaurus - The Pteranodon family takes the Dinosaur Train underwater to visit a marine reptile called Paulie Pliosaurus, a creature known as the "T. rex of the Ocean." Buddy and Paulie compare features and find that they actually have a lot in common. Elmer Visits the Desert - Our Pteranodon family takes their ocean friend Elmer Elasmosaurus on the Dinosaur Train to a place he's never been before: the desert! Once there, the kids compare the sandy terrain to Elmer's ocean, and they meet a local lizard named Percy who tells the tale of his desert home.
- 12:30 PMA Long Winter's Nap - Sally and Nick are so excited to go ice skating tomorrow, that they can't fall asleep! Cat's friend Boris the bear can help! Off they go to the Gleep-sneep Woods to learn how Boris gets ready to take his long winter's nap. Back at home, Nick and Sally follow Boris' advice, and follow their own bedtime routine to get ready for bed. With the help of a bedtime story from Cat, they quickly fall asleep. The Tree Doctor - Sally's little maple sapling hasn't grown any bigger! To discover why, the Cat in the Hat takes the kids to meet Dr. Twiggles. With the help of the tree doctor and his songs, Nick and Sally discover how trees "eat"; - through their leaves and roots. They also learn that trees grow verrrry slowly. A few more years and their maple sapling will grow into a maple tree!
- 1:30 PMWhyatt and Pig want to play camp out, but they can't agree on where to put their tent. To solve this problem, the Super Readers jump into the book The Three Bears Go Camping. They meet Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Baby Bear as they set out to hike through the woods but can't agree on the right trail. The Super Readers must work together to help everyone find a way to agree. Educational Objectives: To learn that everyone is happier when we compromise. Kids will practice the alphabet and identify the letters W, P, and C in an upper- and lower-case matching game. They'll practice the magic of spelling, learn the word COMPROMISE, and use the power to read to save the day.
- 3:30 PMThe Kratt brothers set out to experience the life of the Bald eagle. Beginning as unhatched eggs in a nest, Martin and Chris grow with their eaglet sister, but when one of their siblings mysteriously disappears, the gang must also solve the mystery of what happened to the Fourth Bald eagle. Science Concept: The feather - its structure and function.
- 4:00 PMWhile checking out how coral reefs are formed, the Wild Kratts discover that Zach and Donita have sent robotic Parrotfish to collect coral to make jewelry. Martin and Chris must use the power of the greatest hunters of the reef to stop this evil plot.
- 4:30 PMWheels on the Bus - Running late for an important meeting at the Glass Palace, George and the Man with the Yellow Hat decide to take the bus rather than walk. But when George and the Man get off at the wrong stop, the bus leaves with the Man's portfolio still inside! Determined to retrieve the important drawings AND make it to the meeting on time, George jumps in a basket on a bicycle. The Man orders a baffled taxi driver to follow that monkey on the bicycle to catch the bus to get his portfolio! With the clock ticking, will either of them catch up to the bus and arrive at the meeting in time? Seed Trouble - George loves eating at Chef Pisghetti's restaurant! When Chef explains that he can't grow enough vegetables to keep his customers fed, George and the Man with the Yellow Hat offer to start their own garden to help the Chef out. The garden is ready to be planted, when Compass and his pigeon friends eat some of the seeds! George dumps the seeds into one jar to keep them safe... and learns too late that different seeds can't be planted together. Can George figure out how to separate and identify the seeds, and keep Chef Pisghetti in business?
- 7:30 PMIran's rich history goes back millennia, to the days when Persepolis was home to "the king of kings." In this episode, Rick Steves explores three historic capitals of Iran: Persepolis, with its splendid monuments; Shiraz, with the tombs of Iran's most beloved poets; and Esfahan, with its extraordinary mosques and endearing people.
- 8:00 PM
- 9:00 PM
- 10:00 PM