- 7:30 AMMany Ants Make Light Work - Nick and Sally are trying to put up a tent in their backyard but it's not working! Nick is pulling when Sally is pushing and it's just making a giant heap! Good thing the Cat knows a million trillion friends who are experts at teamwork! He whisks the kids off to visit an ant colony where Nick and Sally learn that you can do anything when you work together! Nest Best Thing - Nick and Sally have found some bird eggs in their backyard, but their nest is destroyed. Where are they going to keep them? The Cat in the Hat brings them to an expert nest builder, Mrs. Robin, who shows the children how to build a nest especially for those robin eggs.
- 11:30 AMRed is headed to the park and wants to bring all of her toys, but she can't hold them all and keeps dropping the whole pile. She doesn't know what to do. The Super Readers jump into the comic book Attack of More Man where they find a town's Fun Day Festival in chaos because the mysterious More Man keeps adding Ss to everything and making a mess. The Super Readers must use their super powers to clean it up and return the fun to Fun Day. Educational Objectives: To learn that more isn't always better. Kids will look at words to identify the Ss that make them plural and then remove the Ss. They'll use the power to read to change the story and save the day.
- 12:00 PMIt's time for the "Classic in the Jurassic" - the Mesozoic Olympics! Today's "Air, Water and Land" contest is a three-part competition pitting teams consisting of a pterosaur and a crocodile from each Time Period against one another. Mrs. Pteranodon, Tiny and Shiny are recruited to help in one of the three "legs" of the race, while Buddy, Don and Dad watch from the stands. The competition's three "legs" are flying, swimming and a lap around a track. Early on, Team Cretaceous pulls ahead and hold onto its lead, until the wild card of the race is revealed: Team Triassic's croc, Effie Effegia, who shocks the crowd when she runs, and then sprints, on two legs! Effie wins the race, and her bi-pedal ability prompts many questions - and a healthy discussion -- about her features. Tiny is disappointed her team lost, but cheers up when reminded that she was part of `"Classic in the Jurassic" history. While playing "Cold and Hot," a game they made up, the Pteranodon kids learn from Mr. Pteranodon that there might be more variety in the desert than they imagined. Their curiosity piqued, they plead for a trip to investigate the desert scene. Mr. Conductor tells them just how diverse plant and animal life can be in the desert. He happens to know a desert mammal: Fruitafossor. Upon disembarking from the Dinosaur Train, the Pteranodon kids meet Frankie Fruitafossor, a chipmunk-sized mammal. They quickly learn that their assumption that desert life was hot all the time and relatively uninhabited was incorrect. Come dusk, they find the desert hopping and crawling with life, as creatures emerge all over - mostly underground - where they hide from the blazing sun. Frankie gives our family a tour, including a peek at underground burrows he dug. Back on the desert floor, Don and the siblings can't believe how cold the desert has become. Nighttime in the desert is a different world than daytime! The family goes back to the Dinosaur Train to warm up and have a snack.
- 2:00 PMNo Knowing Gnocchi - Chef Pisghetti has done everything he can think of to please Gnocchi. He replaced the door she's always scratching, removed the old carpet that got her dirty, and even cleaned out all the debris from the alley. So why is his beloved cat spending so much time away from home? George decides to follow Gnocchi on her adventures to figure out what causes his cat friend to leave home and roam. Here Comes the Tide - When a treasure hunt at the beach leaves George and Marco staring into a big, empty hole, they decide to bury their own treasure chest. But after a swim with a friendly dolphin, they return and discover the tide moved their treasure chest down shore, and it's completely empty! Will the boys recover their missing treasure, or has the tide washed it away forever?
- 4:30 PMWhere's the Firedog? - George's canine friend Blaze keeps running away from the firehouse. When Blaze winds up in the animal shelter, George and his firefighter friend Sam learn how to keep her safe by putting a tag on her collar, walking her on a leash, and making sure she's never lonely. Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye - Toots the blues-singing germ is back and the Man with the Yellow Hat has a cold. George chases Toots out of the Man but now the germ wants to spread to other people. Can George stop Toots before they catch the infectious tune?
- 7:30 PMMedieval York and Georgian Bath - easy side-trips from London - pack an exciting pair of sightseeing punches. Rick explores Roman hot springs, cruises quiet canals, marvels at England's finest Gothic church and gets a surprising dose of Viking history as he enjoys England's easy urban delights.
- 10:00 PM