- 7:30 AMI Love the Nightlife - Nick wants to stay awake all night. Good thing the Cat needs help finding his most favorite hat that he lost in the forest of Wagamaroo! The Cat takes Nick and Sally on a nocturnal adventure, along the way meeting a variety of animals who stay up all night! Oh Give Me a Home! - Nick has a super duper special shell and Sally wants one too! The Cat in the Hat takes them to a beachside adventure where they meet Tucker, a hermit crab who is also looking for a new shell because he's grown too big for his. An under the sea fashion show gives both Tucker and Sally super duper special shells!
- 8:30 AMWhere's the Firedog? - George's canine friend Blaze keeps running away from the firehouse. When Blaze winds up in the animal shelter, George and his firefighter friend Sam learn how to keep her safe by putting a tag on her collar, walking her on a leash, and making sure she's never lonely. Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye - Toots the blues-singing germ is back and the Man with the Yellow Hat has a cold. George chases Toots out of the Man but now the germ wants to spread to other people. Can George stop Toots before they catch the infectious tune?
- 11:30 AMPig and Princess are scanning the sky for rainbows, but they can't find any and they don't know why. This is a super big problem and to solve it The Super Readers jump into the book Mathis' Book of Why. There they meet Mathis, a curious kid who loves to ask WHY? He introduces them to a singing cloud, sun, and rainbow they can ask WHY? for themselves and find the answer. Educational Objectives: To learn to look for answers in books. Kids will play with the alphabet and identify the letters J, E, and T. They'll use the power to read to choose just the right word to change the story and save the day.
- 12:00 PMThe Pteranodon Family is excited to be going back to the "Classic in the Jurassic"! This time, it's a race between pterosaurs from each of the three Time Periods. The best part-all the family members will have a role to play in the race! Mom and Tiny will be in-air referees, Buddy and Don will do "play-by-play", and Dad and Shiny will man the start and finish lines. It's an exciting race as the pterosaurs fly between hanging vines, swoop through a canyon, push through a wind tunnel, slalom over and under branches, than carry food from a pond as they race to the finish line! Teddy Pterodaustro finishes first, but the race is contested when Remy Rhamphorhynchus (another competitor) protests that Teddy never retrieved a fish from the pond. Everyone is surprised to learn that the Perodaustro don't eat fish, they strain plankton through their bristle teeth. Teddy shows everyone how he does it to prove that he did indeed get food from the pond. Teddy is declared the winner! Buddy, Tiny and Mom are riding the Dinosaur Train when they bump into their old friend, Crystal Cryolophosaurus. She's on her way to visit King Cryolophosaurus down in Jurassic Antarctic and invites our family along. Mom and the kids jump at the chance, and upon arrival surprise King as he's singing a brand new song, Top Carnivore. King and Crystal's heartfelt reunion is marred when Crystal tries to convince a reluctant King to take this fantastic new song out on the road to share with his adoring Mesozoic fans. But King doesn't like leaving home and excuses himself to do some thinking. Buddy and Tiny follow and King sings a song called Good ol' Gondwana to explain his feelings about his home. Tiny has a great idea. King and Crystal can perform a live concert in Gondwana and invite dinosaurs from around the Mesozoic to attend! The concert is a huge success, and King is surprised and delighted when Crystal decides to stay there with him instead of going back out on the road.
- 2:00 PMWhere's the Firedog? - George's canine friend Blaze keeps running away from the firehouse. When Blaze winds up in the animal shelter, George and his firefighter friend Sam learn how to keep her safe by putting a tag on her collar, walking her on a leash, and making sure she's never lonely. Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye - Toots the blues-singing germ is back and the Man with the Yellow Hat has a cold. George chases Toots out of the Man but now the germ wants to spread to other people. Can George stop Toots before they catch the infectious tune?
- 4:29 PMGeorge and Allie's Lawn Service - George and Allie are crazy about Mr. Renkins' new kids -- baby goats named Suzy and Sammy. But when the goats keep escaping their pen and chewing on everything in sight, can George and Allie find a way to keep their new friends penned up? Curious George's Scavenger Hunt - It's a race around the city as George, Marco, and Chef Pisghetti go on a shape-finding scavenger hunt to raise money for the animal shelter. They find rectangles, stars, and circles, but how are they ever going to find 100 diamonds?
- 5:00 PM