Boston Public Radio | June 5, 2018
- Carol Rose, executive director of ACLU of Massachusetts, weighed in on the Supreme Court's Masterpiece Cakeshop decision.
- NBC Sports' Trenni Kusnierek discussed Trump's decision to disinvite the Philadelphia Eagles from the White House.
- Sports reporter Howard Bryant joined us to talk about his new book, "The Heritage: Black Athletes, A Divided America, and the Politics of Patriotism." He will be appearing at the Harvard Book Store on Monday, June 11.
- We opened the lines to hear your thoughts on Bill Clinton's remarks about apologizing to Monica Lewinsky.
- Food writer Corby Kummer once again discussed the dangers of plastic straws.
- CNN's John King joined us to talk about the day's top headlines.
- Harvard Business School historian Nancy Koehn talked about the impact of Starbucks' racial bias training.