BPR Full Show | 12/13/18
Today on the show:
- Boston Globe marijuana reporter Dan Adams joined us to discuss the latest marijuana news in Massachusetts.
- We opened the lines to see if our listeners are happy with how recreational marijuana is being rolled into Boston and throughout the state.
- Former Suffolk County Sheriff Andrea Cabral joined us for another segment of Law and Order.
- British Consul General to New England Harriet Cross discussed the upcoming 245th anniversary of the Boston Tea Party.
- Former State Secretary of Education Paul Reville went over the top education headlines.
- Writer Tara Westover joined us to talk about her hit memoir, "Educated."
- We went to the phones and asked listeners if they prefer a real or a fake Christmas tree.