Boston Public Radio | Nov. 19, 2018
Today on the show:
- Joanna Weiss, editor of Experience, a magazine published by Northeastern University, and Dante Ramos, editor of the Ideas section at The Boston Globe, joined us to discuss the latest local and national political headlines.
- The GroundTruth Project's Charlie Sennott talked about the most recent developments in the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
- T.V. expert Bob Thompson gave us his list of the best and worst shows on television.
- ProPublica's A.C. Thompson was in the studio to talk about his new Frontline documentary on the growing threat of radical Neo-Nazi groups in America.
- Irene Monroe and Emmett Price joined us for another edition of All Revved Up.
- We opened the lines to hear what you thought about the prospect of electric scooters taking over the streets of Boston as the city's newest form of affordable transportation.
- Poet Richard Blanco read some poems that helped us help better understand our lives and times.