BPR Full Show I Nov. 8, 2018
Today on the show:
- We talked to “Meet the Press” Host Chuck Todd about President Trump’s outburst at several reporters during a press conference yesterday.
- We opened up the lines to hear what our listeners think about Attorney General Jeff Sessions' ouster.
- Shirley Leung, interim editorial page editor for the Boston Globe, stopped by the studio to give us her thoughts on Governor Baker’s landslide win in Tuesday’s election.
- Former Suffolk County Sheriff Andrea Cabral joined us for another edition of “Law and Order,” during which we talked about the impact Jeff Sessions’ resignation could have Robert Mueller’s investigation.
- Boston Globe columnist Alex Beam stopped by to talk about how practicing yoga and listening to hip-hop can prepare you for a game of chess.
- We sat down with WGBH Executive Arts Editor Jared Bowen to discuss the film “Candice Breitz: Love Story,” featured at the Museum of Fine Arts until January 21.
- After the deadly shooting in Thousand Oaks, California Wednesday night, and Trump’s outburst at journalists at a press conference yesterday, we opened up the lines to hear what our listeners do when they’re overwhelmed by what they hear in the news.
- We ended the show by speaking with Senator Elizabeth Warren about her thoughts on the Democratic takeover of the House, whether she’s officially running for president in 2020, and the firing of Jeff Sessions.