- Chuck Todd, host of NBC's "Meet the Press," discussed the revelation that former White House aide Omarosa Manigault secretly taped conversations with the president and other top political stories.
- It turns out there’s a “generational pattern” that daughters do more chores, and they’re also earning smaller allowances. We opened up the lines and asked: Has this been true in your experience?
- We looked back at conductor and composer Leonard Bernstein's life and legacy with his daughter, Jamie Bernstein.
- Former Suffolk County Sheriff Andrea Cabral analyzed the disturbing case of a compound in New Mexico where children were being trained to commit school shootings.
- Medical ethicist Arthur Caplan looked at the insider trading case against Congressman Chris Collins and his position on a bio-tech board and asked: Is it appropriate for members of Congress to serve on corporate boards at all?
- Extreme weather is prodding some Republican members of Congress to take action on climate change. WCAI science editor and "Living Lab Radio" host Heather Goldstone discussed.
- Food writer and editor Corby Kummer explained an innovative new program that will help low-income individuals pay for fresh produce.
- We asked you about the latest troubles at the MBTA. Did you get an impromptu "tunnel tour" of the Blue Line this morning?