BPR Full Show | July 19, 2018
- We asked you about Alan Dershowitz's comment that he "didn't realize enough how emotionally people are invested in opposing Trump." Is the same true for his supporters? Do you find his presidency taking up more emotional space than normal?
- Health insurance companies are collecting your data — and using it to set your rates. Medical ethicist Arthur Caplan discussed.
- What do the snorts of horses really mean? Columnist and author Alex Beam explained.
- Tech reporter Andy Ihnatko analyzed a $5 billion fine leveled by the European Union against Google.
- Now that hotels are popularizing the practice of opting out of housekeeping services to save water and electricity, are you in? We opened up the lines and asked you.
- We talked to Suffolk University's John Nucci, kidney donor Kerri Abrams, and transplant surgeon Nahel Elias, who all came together to save a life and change others.