- We opened up the lines to you about whether or not the voting age should be lowered to the age of 16 in the wake of student activism after the Parkland shooting.
- Former Chief Justice of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, Margaret Marshall, joined us to talk about the future of gun reform.
- Beat the Press host Emily Rooney gave us her famous list of fixations and fulminations.
- Boston Globe columnist Shirley Leung talked about corporate America distancing itself from the NRA.
- Boston Globe's Travel writer and columnist Christopher Muther explained how a travel boycott could force Florida to toughen its gun control laws.
- Callie Crossley of Under The Radar gave us her take on the blockbuster hit "Black Panther."
- Steven Nutter of Green Cambridge and Joseph Porcelli of Nextdoor took a whack at a special neighborly edition of our Friday news quiz.