- Reverends Irene Monroe and Emmett Price joined us for a special Martin Luther King Day edition of All Revved Up.
- The fourth Democratic debate was held last night on NBC. WGBH contributor Joanna Weiss and senior investigative reporter for Commonwealth Magazine were in the studio to discuss the debate and other political headlines.
- We opened the lines to hear how you celebrate the memory of Martin Luthor King? Do you think that we properly respect his legacy or do we defile it by making Martin Luthor King Day just another holiday to catch a good sale?
- The GroundTruth Project's Charlie Sennott called in from Jordan to discuss the Syrian refugee crisis and the state of refugee camps
- TV expert and founding director of the Bleier Center for Television and Popular Culture Bob Thompson called in to talk about the debates, the new Showtime series, Billions, and The X-Files.
- Investigative reporter for the sports section of the Boston Globe, Shira Springer, was in the studio to discuss the Patriots and their upcoming game with Denver.