HTML Producer - Digital Marketing (Boston)
Job Requisition #
Management, Full Time
The Digital Marketing Services unit as part of the Local Development Marketing Division at WGBH collaborates with internal teams to maximize digital engagement and membership revenue for client public media stations across the country. The division drives fundraising technology and membership strategy, specializing in one-to-one relationship building and driving membership revenue for our client stations.
Under the supervision of the Director of Digital Marketing the HTML & CSS Developer role will collaborate closely with interactive designers and content teams to facilitate the handoff between visual design and implementation. The ideal candidate is one who lives and breathes HTML & CSS, and continuously seeks to sharpen those skills, stays up to date with modern CSS techniques and emerging web standards, and strives to achieve clean, semantic, accessible markup.
- Troubleshoot rendering errors and adjust problematic code as needed
- Communicate with various stakeholders related to email revisions, project requirements, and other production related topics
- Contribute to template/process documentation and the development of internal production
- Project manage client email deployments including gathering creative assets, such as copy and images
- Scheduling and executing test sends and then fixing any issues found
25% - Development/coding of responsive emails, templates and associated assets in support of fundraising campaigns governed by DMS and CDP.
25% - Project, production and 3rd party vendor management
20% - Digital production preparation and collection of finalized assets for use within emails and landing pages
20% - Troubleshoot rendering errors and adjust problematic code as needed and/or custom code HTML to meet code/QA standards
10% - Template and process documentation and helping the team find ways to work smarter, not harder
- A candidate with a demonstrated love, passion and understanding of email marketing
- At least two years of digital marketing experience required
- Mastery of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of responsive table structures and the nuances of email development
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively and professionally
- Strong problem solving abilities; high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite (minimum Dreamweaver & Photoshop)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Working knowledge of JIRA/Confluence and Salesforce desirable.
- Non-profit or fundraising experience desirable, but not required.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work as a Digital native, is preferred.