- WGBH Studio at the Boston Public Library
- 700 Boylston Street
- Boston, MA 02116
WGBH News Trivia Night at the Boston Public Library
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Join WGBH News State House Reporter Mike Deehan at the WGBH Studio in the Boston Public Library for an evening of brain-exasperating trivia based on the news and current events. Trivia Night will feature opportunities for team-based trivial glory as well as prizes for the winners.
Beer and wine is available for purchase with a valid 21+ ID at the Newsfeed Café.
Check-in for WGBH News Trivia Night starts at 6pm. The first question will be read at 6:30pm.
The format will be pub-style team trivia, during which your team works together to produce one answer to each question. Trivia will run from 6:30pm to 8pm. The winning team will be announced at the end.
· The first question will be read at 6:30pm. You are welcome to join after 6:30pm, but you will forgo answering whichever questions you missed as well as any related points.
· The maximum number of people per team is six.
· Scoring updates will be provided by the host between rounds.
The WGBH Studio at the Boston Public Library is located at 700 Boylston St. at the corner of Exeter Street, inside the Johnson Building and adjacent to the Newsfeed Café.
Limited metered parking is available in the area. There are several parking garages nearby for a fee. We recommend taking public transportation, when possible. MBTA’s Copley stop on the Green Line and Back Bay stop on the Orange Line are located nearby. Visit http://mbta.com/ to plan your trip on public transportation.
Photo credit: Anthony Crisafulli