Basic Black After The Broadcast: The Supreme Court and Arizona SB1070
After the broadcast the conversation continued with a discussion on the Supreme Court ruling of Arizona’s SB1070, and its lingering impact on immigrant communities.
- Callie Crossley, host of The Callie Crossley Show, 89.7 WGBH Radio
- Kim McLarin, assistant professor of creative writing, Emerson College
- Rachel Kemp, State Committeewoman for the 2nd Suffolk District, MA Republican Party
- Cindy Rodriguez, journalist-in-residence, Emerson College
- Tito Jackson, Boston City Councillor, District 7