Basic Black After The Broadcast: What's next for affirmative action?
After the broadcast, the panelists discuss what equal opportunity and diversity in higher education might look like in the absence of affirmative action.
- Callie Crossley, Host, Under the Radar, WGBH Radio
- Phillip Martin, Senior Reporter, WGBH News
- Kim McLarin, Assistant Professor of Writing, Publishing and Literature, Emerson College
- Tomiko Brown-Nagin, Daniel P.S. Paul Professor of Constitutional Law, Harvard Law School
- Mindelyn Buford II, Assistant Professor of Sociology, Northeastern University