Basic Black After The Broadcast: Why Run?
After the conversation, the panel discussed the health, cultural, and societal benefits of running as well as some of the challenges, i.e. running while black, so to speak...
- Callie Crossley, host, Under the Radar with Callie Crossley, WGBH News
- Kim McLarin, author, assistant professor of writing, literature and publishing, Emerson - College
- Phillip Martin, senior reporter, WGBH News
- U-Meleni Mhlaba-Adebo, marathon runner and fitness advocate
- Tony DaRocha, head of men's and women's cross country, Emmanuel College