Basic Black After The Broadcast: Is Valentine's Day About Love?
After the broadcast, a conversation on the meaning of Valentine's Day...the good, the bad, and the ugly (and because it's Basic Black...the political, historical, and gender differences in the meaning of the day!)
- Callie Crossley, Host, Under the Radar with Callie Crossley, WGBH Radio
- Kim McLarin, author and Assistant Professor of Writing, Emerson College
- Peniel Joseph, Professor of History, Tufts University
- Phillip Martin, Senior Reporter, WGBH News
- Lisa Moore, Counselor and Clinical Assistant Professor, Boston University School of Social Work