Basic Black: A New Kind of Politics in Boston?
September 27, 2013
This week on Basic Black, we now know that John Connolly and Martin Walsh will face-off in the November election. And political new-comer Michelle Wu is poised to win one of the four at-large seats on the city council. As they march towards November 5, how will they make an appeal to an increasingly diverse, majority-minority city?
- Latoyia Edwards, anchor, New England Cable News
- Phillip Martin, senior reporter, WGBH News
- Lydia Lowe, executive director, Chinese Progressive Political Action
- Alejandra St. Guillen, executive director, Oiste
- Michael Curry, president, Boston branch, NAACP