Basic Black After The Broadcast: Boston Redistricting and Voter ID Laws
(Originally streamed October 26, 2012)
After the broadcast the conversation on Boston's redistricting controversy continued. The discussion later turned to the national issue of voter ID laws: suppression or protection?
- Latoyia Edwards, anchor, New England Cable News
- Phillip Martin, senior reporter, 89.7 WGBH Radio
- Kevin C. Peterson, executive director, New Democracy Coalition
- Alejandra St. Guillen, executive director, Oiste
- Sean Daughtry, political action chair, Boston branch, NAACP