Basic Black After the Broadcast: Trayvon Martin and A Country Divided (continued...)
After the broadcast, the conversation continued with a focus on how the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin has divided the country along racial, political, and cultural lines.
- Latoyia Edwards, lead anchor, New England Cable News
- Phillip Martin, senior reporter, WGBH Radio
- Kim McLarin, author and assistant professor of writing, Emerson College
- Peniel Joseph, professor of history and founding director of the Center for the Study of Race & Democracy, Tufts University
- Laurence Ralph, assistant professor of African American History & Anthropology, Harvard University