Basic Black After The Broadcast: Should the President Have a "Black Agenda?"
January 25, 2013
After the broadcast, the conversation continued with a discussion of whether or not President Obama should have explicitly mentioned a program for progress aimed specifically at African Americans in his second inaugural address.
Our panel this week:
- Callie Crossley, host and moderator, Boston Public Radio, WGBH
- Kim McLarin, assistant professor of writing, literature and publishing, Emerson College
- Phillip Martin, senior reporter, 89.7 WGBH Radio
- Peniel Joseph, professor of history, Tufts University
- Robert Fortes, Republican strategist and political consultant