Basic Black Live: Politics, Scandals, and Legacies
May 17, 2013
In the headlines this week: a discussion of the Boston mayor's race and how communities of color are poised to make their coalitions heard. Also, this is not the first time the IRS has come under fire for targeting political activity; we'll take a look at the IRS, the NAACP and the black church.
- Callie Crossley, host, Under the Radar, 89.7 WGBH Radio
- Kim McLarin, author, Divorce Dog: Men, Motherhood and Midlife
- Phillip Martin, senior reporter, 89.7 WGBH Radio
- Kevin Peterson, executive director, The New Democracy Coalition
- Kenneth Cooper, editor, The Trotter Review, Trotter Institute, UMass Boston