In the headlines this week: a discussion of the Boston mayor's race and how communities
of color are poised to make their coalitions heard. Also, this is not the first time the IRS
has come under fire for targeting political activity; we'll take a look at the IRS, the NAACP
and the black church. And in our online segment after the broadcast, a moment to reflect
on what it might mean to be the progeny of an icon as we mark the death of Malcolm X's grandson, Malcolm Shabazz.
- Callie Crossley, host, Under the Radar, 89.7 WGBH Radio
- Kim McLarin, author, Divorce Dog: Men, Motherhood and Midlife
- Phillip Martin, senior reporter, 89.7 WGBH Radio
- Kevin Peterson, executive director, The New Democracy Coalition
- Kenneth Cooper, editor, The Trotter Review, Trotter Institute, UMass Boston
Join the conversation by sending your comments and questions
to the chat-line on the right side of the page.