This week on Basic Black’s roundtable:
As Women’s History Month comes to a close we ask, what should be on the agenda for women’s issues as the 2016 presidential political campaigns ramp up? Later in the show, we look at why the tide has turned on the Boston’s bid for the 2024 Olympics. And later, is there anything to be learned from Starbucks’ widely criticized “Race Together” campaign?
- Callie Crossley, Host, Under the Radar with Callie Crossley, WGBH 89.7
- Kim McLarin, Associate Professor of Writing, Literature and Publishing, Emerson College
- Shirley Leung, Business Columnist for The Boston Globe
- Vanessa Calderón-Rosado, CEO of IBA (Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción)
- Yi-Chin Chen, Interim Executive Director, Hyde Square Task Force
Join the conversation by sending your comments and questions
to the chat-line on the right side of the page.